How you can help?
There are many ways to support the Dirty Wall Project Foundation….
- Spread the word ! DWP is a small organization with no advertising budget and depends heavily on word of mouth. Share DWP stories on Facebook or Twitter or tell your friends the old fashion way.
- Hold a DWP event ! Having a birthday party or social event? Help raise funds and awareness for DWP. Every little bit counts wheather you raise $5 or $5000 ! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for ideas or DWP merchandise.
- DWP Events ! Every 6 months I come back to Canada for a fundraising drive, during this time DWP throws several events ranging from Photography exhibitions, Burlesque shows, live theater and large scale dinners. Information on upcoming DWP events can be found on the website. Come for a great night out and help support a deserving community on the other side of the world!
- DWP Photography ! Work in a restaurant, cafe or office? DWP has thousands of photographs of India and the people and communities its helped. Email email@example.com and speak to Kane about having DWP’s photographs in your work space.
- School Events ! DWP currently works with Rundle Academy’s Kids for Kids program in Calgary Alberta and is always looking to work with other like minded schools. Help DWP raise awarness and funds with your class or school group.
- Volunteer ! DWP works hard at keeping foreign impact low on projects in India but can always use a helping hand during fundraising drives. Want to volunteer in India? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can put you in touch with some amazing organizations.
- Last but not least ! Have an idea or a way for DWP to improve its fundraising or its projects in India? I’m always keen to learn of new ways to raise funds or make DWP more efficient!
I started DWP with a backpack, a camera, and the energy to follow through. I have learned that one person can make a difference and that you are never truly alone when you strive to better our world. There are many ways to contribute to the world community. This is just one.
Take the step towards a better world. You will be glad you did.